Instructions to Applicant
Please read the instruction carefully before completing the application form.
You are eligible for the Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS) ONLY IF YOU SATISFY ALL THE CONDITIONS BELOW:
1) You are a Singapore Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Singapore with one of your parents (natural, adoptive or step parent), living or deceased, is a Singaporean Citizen;
2) Your race or the first component of the double-barrelled race is Malay (which includes Boyanese, Javanese, Banjarese Bugis and Indo extract) e.g. for double- race Malay-Indian.
3) Your monthly household per capita income (PCI) does not exceed $2,000
Per capita income
|Percentage of Subsidy|
|PCI < $1,400||100%|
|PCI $1,401 - $1,700||75%|
|PCI $1,701 - $2,000||50%|
PCI is computed as :-
|Total monthly gross income of family|
|Total number of family members|
4) You are eligible for MOE Tuition Grant or an equivalent government subsidy; and
5) You are pursuing first diploma or degree on full-time basis at a local government tertiary institution.
b. Yaysan MENDAKI Study Loan Schemes
If you are not eligible for TTFS, you may consider applying for one of the following schemes.
1) Supplementary Assistance Loan - for Malay students who are receiving partial TTFS or not receiving TTFS due to income exceeding the criteria
2) Study Loan Full-Time - for Muslim students who are not eligible for TTFS
The loan can be applied at https://tfas.mendaki.org.sg under the Yayasan MENDAKI Funded scheme.
c. Other Financial Assistance schemes